Scroll down for some photos of the launch:
The 3rd of July was a very special day for everyone involved in Poppybooks.
There are a lot of people to thank:
- Richard and Alison from Dymocks in the Canberra Centre
- Rachel from Rachel Hollier Marketing
- Steve Smith for photography
- Centre Management of the Canberra Centre
- Kieron Pratt
- The children who entered the colouring competition
- The schools that threw their support behind Poppybooks
The children who came along were delightful and I would especially like to thank them for their enthusiasm and participation.
As I read the Poppy books, Kieron demonstrated his drawing skills by sketching some characters from the books.
Then Kieron and I spent a long time signing books and chatting with people.
What a wonderful experience and of course I'm delighted to announce that "Poppy and the Bushfire" is now available.
You can purchase your copy through the website or order through your local bookstore or library.