Moments with Mimi

Welcome to my blog site.
I am an Australian author of a children's picture book series. Please enjoy a visit to my website at www.poppybooks.com.au where you can find out about the books, myself, Kieron Pratt, the very talented illustrator of the books, competitions for children and much more...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jessica and her Poppy


I believe the highest compliment that can be paid to an author is to hear that people love your book.
This week I received a lovely note, Jessica's competition entry and some photos from 2 year old Jessica's Mum.
Jessica's Mum had bought a copy of 'Poppy Tried to Sleep' and she wrote to tell me that she and Jessica both "love the colourful story and gorgeous pictures!" and that "Poppy is just like Jessica's very own Poppy who lives on a farm in SA."
A great big thankyou to Jessica, her Mum and her Poppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment