Moments with Mimi

Welcome to my blog site.
I am an Australian author of a children's picture book series. Please enjoy a visit to my website at www.poppybooks.com.au where you can find out about the books, myself, Kieron Pratt, the very talented illustrator of the books, competitions for children and much more...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How were your holidays?

I spent a wonderful week with a visit from my 6 year old granddaughter.
We squeezed as much fun as we possibly could into our days together, going to the beach, the movies, holding the cutest little day old ducklings and doing lots and lots of art and craft amongst lots of other things.
You can see from her colouring below, that even though she is only 6, my granddaughter is very good at art!

I love school holidays! How about you???


No comments:

Post a Comment