Moments with Mimi

Welcome to my blog site.
I am an Australian author of a children's picture book series. Please enjoy a visit to my website at www.poppybooks.com.au where you can find out about the books, myself, Kieron Pratt, the very talented illustrator of the books, competitions for children and much more...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Holidays Kids

Holidays are finally here and my family have already started to arrive. I am looking forward to a busy and fun filled time with my 5 children and their families - quite a crowd these days.
All the presents are wrapped and under the Christmas tree waiting for the big day.
Have you finished all your preparations for Christmas yet?

A big thankyou to Courtney and Sam for their cheerful, bright and Christmassy pictures.

Remember to send me your contributions for the January newsletter - things that you think other kids will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment