Moments with Mimi

Welcome to my blog site.
I am an Australian author of a children's picture book series. Please enjoy a visit to my website at www.poppybooks.com.au where you can find out about the books, myself, Kieron Pratt, the very talented illustrator of the books, competitions for children and much more...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year

I wonder if your holidays have been as busy as mine?
The last of my family leaves today and the big cleanup begins - lots of washing and cleaning little hand prints off windows. But what a fun-filled time we have had!
In amongst all the eating and playing Poppy books were never far from my mind and I managed to persuade some family members to start some recordings for downloadable Poppy books so that you will be able to purchase the books straight from the website for your iphones etc.
I am very excited...!

No comments:

Post a Comment