Moments with Mimi

Welcome to my blog site.
I am an Australian author of a children's picture book series. Please enjoy a visit to my website at www.poppybooks.com.au where you can find out about the books, myself, Kieron Pratt, the very talented illustrator of the books, competitions for children and much more...

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Book for your thoughts competition

Thankyou to the many people who entered the competition!
I am always astonished by the entries that come from all over Australia. Have you heard the song "I've been everywhere man"? Well, I sometimes think that Poppybooks has been everywhere.

Poppybooks has been to Jimboomba, Booragoon, Dongarra, Ngunnawal, Gwandalan, Jabiru, Goonellabah and Coolbellup just to name a few! What fantastic names
...!
The website has received tremendous support and I'm overjoyed by the positive response we've had from people everywhere. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!
We will be posting the winners early next week on the competitions page.

The Christmas colouring competition will also start early in the week - so kids, I'll be eagerly watching the letterbox for your entries.

Many of you requested a newsletter and that should also be up and running within the next couple of weeks.


Keep smiling and checking in on the website,

<3>






No comments:

Post a Comment